Follow this link for:
1. To have fun, with no reason needed to celebrate!
2. To meet your neighbours. Knowing who lives in your neighbourhood will help improve safety and prevent crime.
3. To establish a sense of belonging to the community.
4. To foster community spirit. Neighbours who know each other are more likely to look out for each other.
5. To meet neighbours who you might want to exchange skills or resources with (babysitting co-op, book club, walking to school duties, new friends for you and your children, personal networking).
6. To encourage neighbours to look after their neighbourhood and strengthen community spirit.
7. To learn a little about each other and determine who might need a little extra help from time to time.
8. To have an opportunity to meet some of the long-time neighbourhood residents and learn about your communities.
9. To plan other projects in your neighbourhood i.e. clean-up day followed by a barbeque once all the work is done.
10. To start a tradition of getting together at least once a year!
Town of Devon Municipal Office
1 Columbia Avenue West
Devon, AB T9G 1A1
Email: General Inquiries
Maps and Routes
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr. Join the conversation!
Also visit our Cycling Events website
Bike Town at www.RideDevon.ca