How to Book
BEFORE booking, please ensure that you follow these steps:
- Check the Community Centre Booking Calendar for availability.
- Carefully read our Terms & Conditions Private Bookings 2013 for use and payment / refund schedule (partial details below).
For local non-profit user groups the terms and conditions are different. Please contact the office directly for details.
- See the 2013 - 2015 Fees for current rates.
- Read the FAQs.
- If your date is available and you would like to secure the venue, use the online booking form below.
It is important to book the entire amount of time you will need for set up and cleaning. Clients are responsible for set up and take down of their decorations, tables, chairs and general clean up and removal of garbage. For parties of 150 or more guests there may be assistance available.
FAQs: For a list of frequently asked questions.
Your request will be checked for availability and if it is still open your request will be processed and a contract issued via the supplied email.
The 50% reservation deposit and credit card for security deposit / balance is due within five business days of the contract being issued to you with the balance due at a later date by automatic payment.
If you wish to see the facility floorplan please click here.
Please note: the kitchen is no longer available for rental on its own.
Payment & Cancellation
Please note: your reservation will require a 50% deposit of the total cost and a credit card for security within five days of processing to confirm your booking.
In the event the Renter must cancel the reserved date or its function, the Renter is obligated to provide written notice (via email) to the Town of Devon within 10 days of booking to nullify any fees being charged. Thereafter, using the timescale as outlined below.
- More than 90 days written notice, 50% of the Reservation Deposit will be refunded
- Less than 90 days written notice 0% of the Reservation Deposit will be refunded
If your request is urgent we will do our best to accommodate but cannot be guaranteed due to access / availability.