> Town Services > Utilities > Utility Forms

Utility Forms

Apply for Residential Utility Services

You must be the registered owner of the property to apply for utilities. Owners of rental properties have the option to have an "occupant copy" sent to the property, but the owner is ultimately responsible for the account.

Apply for a Bulk Water Account

The Town of Devon offers Bulk Water Accounts for water tanks that holds at least 500 Liters or more. Once the application is approved, you receive an account number and passcode. Billing is sent out at the beginning of each month with a minimum charge of $10.00 if water is used during the month.

A coin-operated station is available for people with a smaller tank.The Bulk Water Station is located at 21 Exploration Drive.

Other forms

Finding what you're looking for? If not, try a Search

Featured Sections

Watch this area for commonly visited areas of our website, or areas that are current or new.

Get our Newsletter

Stay informed and get the latest news on whats happening in Devon. the "Our Devon" newsletter is published quarterly. Provide your email address and we'll let you know when each new edition comes out.

Sign up for our Newsletter

Get Our Devon News by Email

Contact Us

Municipal Office Contact
Town of Devon Municipal Office
1 Columbia Avenue West
Devon, AB T9G 1A1

 Phone: 780-987-8300
 Fax: 780-987-4778
 Google Map: View Large Map

Follow Us! We'd love to hear from you.

Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement Copyright 2021 © Town of Devon
Login | | Built with by WebmontonMedia